QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In the customer driven business environment, it is well known that “Quality” is the determining factor for success. To provide continuously improved services to the customer, NSH has established a quality system covering all of its functions. It has been qualified & certified for ISO 9001 Standard by TUV NORD Germany.
The management of NSH is committed to the best quality of services to the customers and to achieve leadership among the competitors. Understanding the vital role of quality system, the top executive management is directly involved in the monitoring & reviewing of the quality system. Selected personnel from various disciplines have been assigned to enforce the quality systems & to provide training to all employees.
Quality system documents have been grouped into four levels named Quality system manual (level-1), procedures (level-2), work instructions & specifications (level-3) and formats & records (level-4). Distribution & Control is emphasized through document controllers both at corporate level and at sites.
Quality plans are prepared based on the client’s specifications & standards and distributed to the sites. Inspection & testing are performed at three stages named receiving, in process & handing over stages. Calibration of instruments & gauges is ensured prior to its usage. Defective materials & non-conforming works shall be identified, recorded, reviewed & resolved accordingly. Applicable Quality control records are maintained till the final completion of the project & submitted to the client as per respective ITP.
Audits are carried out at corporate & site level by trained & qualified auditors at predetermined intervals. Results of the audits shall be recorded & reviewed by the management review committee. Corrective actions shall be decided in the meeting & implemented. Its effectiveness shall be monitored by identified personnel.
QHSE Policy Statement (Occupation, Health, Safety and Environmental)
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Provide excellent services in Civil & Electro-Mechanical Turnkey Construction to the clients meeting contractual and regulatory / statutory, compliance obligation requirements and applicable standards.
- Ensure continual improvements in IMS and all activities and provide necessary resources & training in order to achieve our goal “Operational Excellence in all our Services and enhance environmental performance”.
- Implement and maintain an integrated management system fulfilling the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 at all levels.
- Ensure the occupational health, safety incidents are prevented according to compliance obligation and the context of the organization.
- Ensure protection of environment according to compliance obligation and the context of the organization.
It is ensured that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the company by providing appropriate training for all personnel. Statement of this policy is displayed at prominent locations in the office and project sites to increase awareness among the employees. This policy is reviewed during the Management Review Meetings to ensure that it is suitable to the current context of the organization and business operations of the company.
This policy is available to all interested parties & public in NSH Website.
Our Goal : “Operational Excellence in all our Services”