OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Nasser S. Al-Hajri Corporation formulated detailed Occupational Health and Safety programs for their projects, taking into consideration the risk conditions and the nature of the work. NSH is certified for OHSAS 18001 Standard by TUV NORD Germany.
The implementation of our Occupational Health and Safety programs is being directed by the top level management. In order to ensure all aspects concerning Occupational Health and Safety are included in the program like Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Identification & Maintenance of Document of External Origin, Establishment of OH&S Program, Training & Communication, Document & Records Control, Identification of Emergency Situation & Definition of Response Plan, OH&S Performance Monitoring, Accident/Incident Investigation, Corrective & Preventive action, Internal Audits, Management Review, etc .
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Provide excellent services in Civil & Electro-Mechanical Turnkey Construction to the clients meeting contractual and regulatory / statutory, compliance obligation requirements and applicable standards.
- Ensure continual improvements in IMS and all activities and provide necessary resources & training in order to achieve our goal “Operational Excellence in all our Services and enhance environmental performance”.
- Implement and maintain an integrated management system fulfilling the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 at all levels.
- Ensure the occupational health, safety incidents are prevented according to compliance obligation and the context of the organization.
- Ensure protection of environment according to compliance obligation and the context of the organization.
It is ensured that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the company by providing appropriate training for all personnel. Statement of this policy is displayed at prominent locations in the office and project sites to increase awareness among the employees. This policy is reviewed during the Management Review Meetings to ensure that it is suitable to the current context of the organization and business operations of the company.