OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Nasser S. Al-Hajri Corporation formulated detailed Occupational Health and Safety programs for their projects, taking into consideration the risk conditions and the nature of the work. NSH is certified for OHSAS 18001 Standard by TUV NORD Germany.
The implementation of our Occupational Health and Safety programs is being directed by the top level management. In order to ensure all aspects concerning Occupational Health and Safety are included in the program like Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Identification & Maintenance of Document of External Origin, Establishment of OH&S Program, Training & Communication, Document & Records Control, Identification of Emergency Situation & Definition of Response Plan, OH&S Performance Monitoring, Accident/Incident Investigation, Corrective & Preventive action, Internal Audits, Management Review, etc .
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Our OH&S Policy is to fully recognize the significance of safety, health, welfare & confidence of all employees and for ensuring a safe and healthy working environment at all times.
– To ensure high standards of OH&S, every Nasser S. Al-Hajri Corporation employee shall comply with the OH&S rules and regulations, and the following code of conduct for OH&S.
– To define, establish and maintain an OHSMS at all operations locations to ensure a safe occupational environment.
– Compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
– Comply with OH&S rules and regulations to eliminate unsafe activities and operations.
– Find out all possibility of accidents and take appropriate safety precaution to avoid any risk of health or untoward incident.
– Encourage, effective use of safe working procedures and practices to continually improve the established OHSMS.
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment at project sites and offices.
– Enhance the safety consciousness and knowledge through educational training, advanced quality related technology to all employees.- Enhance the safety consciousness and knowledge through educational training, advanced quality related technology to all employees.
– To maintain a periodically reviewed, documented safety program which will be communicated to all employees for its effective implementation and made available to interested parties.
– To ensure the thorough consistent and effective implementation of this policy throughout its operations, NSH shall establish, maintain and continually improve a Corporate Occupational Health & Safety System in conformance with OHSAS 18001.